- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (DECE) – intake :60
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEEE)- intake :60
* All admission are through state wide common entrance examination called POLYCET conducted by the State Board Of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) , AP , Vijayawada. The examination is usually conducted in the month of April every year. All the students who have completed or who are appearing for S.S.C or equivalent examinations are eligible to appear for the POLYCET examination.
Admission Eligibility :
- All S.S.C (10th Class) or equivalent passed out students are eligible – No upper age limit.
Reservation of Seats :
Reservation of seats in favor of SC/ST/BC (A, B, C, D, E) Candidates shall be made in non-minority institutions as per the following percentages. OPEN COMPETITION-50%, SC – 15 % , ST – 6 % , BC – 29% (BC ‘A’ – 7%, BC ‘B’ 10%, BC ‘C’ – 1%, BC ‘D’ – 7’%, BC ‘E’-4%)
Reservation of seats for NCC, Sports and Games, Physically Challenged(Handicapped) and Children of Armed Personnel
Horizontal reservation in each of the reservation category – Open/SC/ST/BC to the extent of percentages mentioned is applicable.
a) NCC (National Cadet Corps) : Reservation to the extent of 1% shall be available for candidates of this category. The priority for consideration will be as per GO.Ms.No.21 HE (TE-1) Dept., Dt.13-05-2002.
b) SPORTS:. Reservation to the extent of 0.5% (1/2%, ) shall be available for candidates of this category. Certificates issued by various organizations constituted by Central / State Government to conduct the event will alone be considered under this category. The participation in games and sports before the qualifying Examinations will only be considered. The priority under this Category will be fixed as per the rules in vogue at the time of admissions.
c) Physically Handicapped(PH): Reservation to the extent of 3% for Physically Handicapped 1% for Visually Handicaped,1% for hearing impaired, and 1% for Orthopedically Handicapped shall be available as per G.O.Ms.No.130, Higher Education (TEI) Department, Dated: 06 09 2000.However candidates with defects like Muscular dystrophy, Deaf and Dum, Blindness and mentally retardation are not eligible for admission.
d) Children of Armed Personnel(CAP): Reservation to the extent of 2% of the seats shall be available for the children of ex-servicemen and defence personnel including Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police.
Inter conversion of seats among the special reservation categories is not applicable. If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available to fill the seats reserved for special reservation category, they shall be filled with candidates of general pool of that reservation category.
Admission Policy & Fee
- All candidates all eligible to compete for Open competition (OC) seats and they will be filled first followed by the seats earmarked for reservation categories. However, the seats vacated by the BC/SC/ST candidates in OC category shall be filled by the respective category candidates as per G.O.Ms.No.550 Higher Education (EC-2) dept. dated 30-07-2001.
- If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available to fill seats reserved for Scheduled Tribe, they may be filled by suitable candidates from Scheduled Caste and Vice-versa. If the required numbers of candidates are not available from both categories, the unfilled seats shall be added to general pool of the local area. ‘Konda Kapus’ and ‘Konda Reddy’ resident in the Scheduled areas alone shall be deemed to be ‘Konda Kapus’ and ‘Konda Reddy’ of Scheduled Tribes.
- If insufficient number of candidates of any particular group of Backward Classes namely, A,B,C, & D are not available to fill up seats reserves for that group, they may be filled by conversion to other BC groups as per rules in vogue in the order of merit of POLYCET RANK.
- If no suitable candidate is available in any of the five groups of the backward classes then the seat may be filled up from the general pool of the same local area.
However, the fee chargeable in all polytechnics shall be as fixed by the Government and applicable at the time admission.Candidates belonging to SC/ST (indicated by Government) categories will be exempted from payment of fee (S.NO. 1 to 6 only) in case the income of their parents is within the prescribed limit of Rs.2,00,000. per annum and a certificate issued by the concerned M.R.O is to be produced to that effect. Candidates belonging to BC/EBC/Minority/Physically Handicapped categories will be exempted from payment of fee (S.NO. 1 to 6 only) in case the income of their parents is within the prescribed limit of Rs.1,00,000. per annum and a certificate issued by the concerned M.R.O is to be produced to that effect.The candidates who are exempted from payment of fee have to apply for fee reimbursement through online (Jnanabhoomi website). However the orders issued by the Government at the time of admissions shall apply.
|Government/ Aided Polys (in Rs.)||Private (in Rs.)|
|2||Course Work Fee||300||0|
|5||Laboratory & Workshop Fee||900||0|
|6||Library Non-Refundable Fee||400||0|
|9||Board Recognition Fee||250||250|
|10||Alumni Fee (only at the time of admission)||100||100|
|11||Management Information system services per year||300||300|
|12||Tech Fest fee per year||50||50|
|SL.NO||COURSE||COMMENCEMENT OF CLASS WORK||COMPLETION OF SYLLABUS||COMPLETION OF EXAMINATION|
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (IF ANY CONDUCTED)